50 minute consultation: $200.00
For more information on:
- Medicare rebates
- Reduced fees/bulk billing
- Assessments and reports
- Non attended session fees
Please call Chinwag on 1300 244 692
MPsych (Clin), BA (Hons), MAPS
I work with clients who are experiencing a range of difficulties surrounding identity, meaning, mind-body relationships, life transitions, and their connection with self, others, or place in the world.
My areas of expertise include life changes, identity or relationship difficulties, low mood, stress, trauma, perinatal concerns, grief and loss, challenges faced by LGBTIQA+ community members, body image and eating issues, anxiety, and physical health issues including gynaecological and breast cancers, chronic pain, and menopause.
My therapeutic style is compassionate, warm, patient, collaborative, and person-focused. I take a holistic approach to help individuals understand their emotions, thoughts, values, experiences, strengths, and relationships, and move toward a more meaningful life. To do this, I draw upon various therapies including cognitive behavioural, psychodynamic, narrative, and affirmative approaches, and tailor treatment to each person I see.
I see clients who have:
- Low mood
- Grief or loss
- Questions or concerns surrounding identity, gender, meaning, change and relationships
- Perinatal mental health issues
- Body image or disordered eating difficulties
- Physical health issues including gynaecological and breast cancers, chronic pain and menopause